Standard Landscape Maintenance Service Offers:
- Turf areas will be cut a 3 1/2″, trimmed and cleared of refuse and debris. Sidewalks will be edged and all paved areas throughout the property will be cleared of maintenance debris
6 Round Turf Fertilization Program
- (2) Turf Fertilization’s with Pre-Emergent in the spring, (1) Grub Control, (1) Turf Summer Guard, (1) Turf Fertilization/Summer Repair, (1) Turf Winterizer.
- Shrubs will be pruned at the appropriate times to promote healthy growth and natural appearance. Plants needing reduced by 1/3 or more can be done for an additional fee.
- A 1″ top dress of dark brown mulch will be applied annually to help retain moisture, deter weed growth, stabilize ground temperature and freshen the color.
Landscape Bed Weed Control
- Beds will be weeded by hand monthly to keep beds free from weeds and encroaching grass.
Spring and Fall Clean up
- Spring and fall cleanup consists of removing all leaves and debris from all beds and turf areas. It also includes dead-heading annuals and cutting back spent perennials and ornamental grasses.
Irrigation Activation and Winterization
- A certified technician will activate the irrigation system in the spring and provide a walk-through to make sure all heads are functioning and providing the proper coverage. In the fall, the irrigation system will be winterized to protect it from freezing over the winter months.
Irrigation System Checks
- We will provide two system checks during the heavy usage months of summer. This includes checking/adjusting the clock for appropriate run times and checking for any damaged to irrigation heads.
Additional Specialty Services Offered by Arbor Masters®
- Plant/Tree Replacement
- Leaf Removal
- Snow Removal
- Annual Flowers
- Re-define Bed Edges
- Irrigation Repair
- Landscape Renovation
- Landscape Design
- Core Aeration
- Tree Pruning/Removal
- Stump Grinding
- Tree/Shrub Fertilization
- Tree/Shrub Insecticide