We are growing and looking to add a Groundsman to our team of experts. The Groundsman is a skilled laborer whose duties are vital to safety, quality, and overall production. This position is directly supervised and trained by the Foreman in all areas of ground operations.
- Ensure all tools, equipment, and materials are well maintained and accounted for prior to and after completion of each job.
- Aid climber with appropriate tools and safety protocols.
- Remove limbs and debris to disposal area (this includes raking and basic yard cleanup).
- Operate hand equipment including but not limited to chainsaws, rakes and blowers.
- Maintain a high level of quality in all work performed.
- Complete all duties in compliance with AMTL safety policies, ANSI Z133.1, OSHA safety standards, and ANSI A300 Pruning standards.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to follow directions and be safety conscious.
- Ability to complete labor-intensive work outdoors with exposure to a variety of weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
- Ability to navigate on uneven terrain, stand, walk, bend, crouch, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.